Tvätta mohair, Hur gör man? WE TWO STOCKHOLM hjälper dig här, se också nedan information om mohair och hur man tar hand om sitt mohairplagg på bästa sätt.
How to handle WE TWO STOCKHOLM Mohair garments
Mohair is usually a silk-like yarn made from the hair of the Angora goat. Both durable and resilient, mohair is notable for its high lustre and sheen, which has helped gain it the nickname the ”Diamond Fiber”. Mohair is a very soft yarn when compared with other natural fibres.
Buying and using mohair is also an environmentally conscious choice due to the fact that your mohair garment does not need to be washed very often.
MOHAIR CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Air your mohair garment and let it rest between uses.
- Keep your mohair knit in clean closet together with several blocks of cedar, which will help keep moths away. Do not keep knitted mohair garments on hangers – Fold and store on a shelf.
- Brushing and airing mohair is often sufficient for keeping it clean. Do not wash if it is not needed.
- If you need to wash, do it by hand (don’t rub and don’t let it stay in water for a long time) or wash in washing machine on the wool/ silk program. Use a mesh wash bag to protect the garment, and don’t tumble dry. Preferably use a special gentle wool detergent, if you don’t have, use shampoo, never use fabric softener.
- When drying your mohair garment, gently squeeze out excess water in a towel. Let the garment lie flat on a towel to dry. Never hang the garment to dry as it may lose its shape. When dry, a brisk shake or brush (with a stiff hair brush) will restore the pile.
Handle your mohair garment with care and it will last for a lifetime!
WE TWO STOCKHOLM – Made to Last!